The Islamic Review:
Official Magazine of the Woking Muslim Mission, Shah Jehan Mosque, Woking, UK; and, Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore, California, USA
February 1913 Issue (Vol. 1, No. 1)
Table of Contents:
- Danger to Manchester and Sheffield
- A Welcome and a Warning to the Islamic Review from Edward G. Browne, Pembroke College, Cambridge
- Uniqueness (Part 1) by Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, B.A., LL.B.
- Uniqueness of the Bible
- Alkoran [Al-Quran], Unique as the Word of God
- The Sayings of the Holy Prophet Muhammad
- Excerpt by E. Schaap — The African Times
- Kaiser on Religion
- Cross versus Crescent — Impressions of the Present Crisis on the Minds of Indian Muslims (Part 2) by Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, B.A., LL.B.
- Poem: It Matters Much — The African Times
- Jesus, an Ideal of Godhead and Humanity (Part 1) by Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, B.A., LL.B.
- The Infinite Being
- Miracles and Teaching of Jesus
- God and Jesus
- God and His Image
- Words and Actions
- Conditions of Actuality
- Tenderness and Strength
- The Second Advent
- Is the Morality of Jesus Practical?
- A New Gospel
- Christ’s Teaching
- The Struggle in the Near East and the Muslim Feeling in India (An Appeal to the British Public) by Zafar Ali Khan, Editor of The Zamindar, Lahore, India
- The Ethics of Islam by Mohamadali, B.A. (Oxon), Editor of The Comrade, Delhi, India
- Conception of God in Islam by Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B., Editor of the Review of Religions, Qadian, Punjab, India
- Cross versus Crescent (Part 1) — The African Times
- The Gaekwar of Baroda
Editor: Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, B.A., LL.B.
Printer: J.S. Phillips, 99 Shoe Lane, London, E.C., England
Publisher: The Woking Mosque, Woking