The Islamic Review:
Official Magazine of the Woking Muslim Mission, Shah Jehan Mosque, Woking, UK; and, Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore, California, USA
October/November 1982 Issue (Vol. 3, Nos. 1–2)
Table of Contents:
- Promised Messiah Speaks: Perfection in Practice — The Holy Prophet’s Life by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian (The Founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam)
- Editorial: “The Beirut Massacres” by Masud Akhtar Choudry
- Maulana Muhammad Ali — An Accomplished Scholar of Islam during this Century, 1874–1951 (Research by the Board of Editors)
- Islam in Germany by Muhammad Salim Abdullah (Translated from German by Selim Ahmed, B.A.)
- Is the Concept of the Advent of Jesus Christ as Contained in all Books of Hadith a Judeo-Christian Idea? by Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
- The Mission of Jesus by Al-Hajj Mumtaz Ahmad Faruqui, B.Sc, E.E.
- Is the Old Testament Inspired? By Arfaque Malik
- You Too….! by Masud Akhtar Choudry
- Why do Westerners Embrace Islam? by M.A. Hobohm (Translated from German by Selim Ahmed, B.A.)
- The Quran — A Necessity by Hazrat Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din
Editors: Masud Akhtar; Zafar Iqbal Abdullah; Noman Ilahi Malik, M.D.
Circulation Manager: Abdul Sattar
Publisher: Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore Inc., 36911 Walnut Street, Newark, California 94560, U.S.A.