The Islamic Review:
Official Magazine of the Woking Muslim Mission, Shah Jehan Mosque, Woking, UK; and, Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore, California, USA
June/July 1984 Issue (Vol. 4, Nos. 9–10)
Table of Contents:
- The Promised Messiah Speaks: The Glory of the Quran by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian
- Editorial: The Black Law by Masud Akhtar Choudry
- Social Order in Islam by M. N. Masud
- Eid-ul-Adha: Pilgrimage to Mecca — A Symbol of World Brotherhood
- Jesus and Muhammad by Muhammad Sadiq Dudley Wright (Part 2)
- The Goal of a Muslim by Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
- The Gulf University and Science in the Arab Islamic Commonwealth by Professor Dr. Abdus Salam [At the Symposium on the ‘Future Outlook of the Arabian Gulf University’ on May 11, 1983, in Bahrain]
- The Moving Zoo by Al-Hajj Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din
- In Reply to your Question by Naseer Ahmad Faruqui
- This Ordinance may be called the Anti-Islamic Activities of the Qadiani Group, Lahori Group and Ahmadis (Prohibition and Punishment) Ordinance, 1984
- Book Review: ‘Muhammad, his Life based on the Earliest Sources’ by Martin Lings (Review by Dr. Zahid Aziz, Nottingham, England)
Editors: Masud Akhtar; Zafar Iqbal Abdullah; Noman Ilahi Malik, M.D.
Circulation Manager: Abdul Sattar
Publisher: Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore Inc., 36911 Walnut Street, Newark, California 94560, U.S.A.