The Light (Pakistan):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore
1st February 1923 Issue (Vol. 2, No. 3)
Table of Contents:
- Manager’s Notice [Appears with the same text as in the 16th April 1922 issue]
- What to do? (Part 1) — Communicated [Also read: Parts 2 and 3]
- Mosque in Berlin by Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
- Questions and Answers
- Books available at the ‘Muslim Book Society’, Azeez Manzil, Lahore (Punjab, India) [Text available via the pdf above]
- Books by Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din, Muslim Missionary Woking (England)
- Books by Sheikh Masheer Hussain Kidwai, Bar-at-Law
- Books by Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall
- Books by Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
- Books available at Dar-ul-Kutub-i-Islamiah, Ahmadiyya Buildings, Lahore [Text available via the pdf above]
Editor: Mustafa Khan, B.A.
Printer: Sheikh Walayat Ali at the Army Press
Publisher: Master Faqir Ullah, Ahmadiyya Buildings, Lahore