The Light (UK):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore (UK)
February 2002 Issue
Table of Contents:
- Holland: Maulana Abdul Raheem Jaggoe awarded the Ridder in de Orde van Oranje, Nassau (The Knighthood of the Order of the House of Orange, Nassau) by Her Majesty the Queen of Holland
- Indonesia: Publications News
- India: An Update
- Pakistan: Publications News
- Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore — Branches and Representatives
- ‘Jesus Debate’ — A TV Programme in the US on WIN TV
- My First Ramadan by Dean Hussain Wilson
- Photograph: Maulana Mustapha Kemal Hydal (Imam and missionary in-charge of the Trinidad & Tobago Jamaat), giving the Jumuah khutba to open the Golden Jubilee celebrations of The Hague Jamaat.
- The Ahmadiyya Movement and the Position of the Lahore Group by Andreas Faber Kaiser (Spanish philosopher, journalist and scholar of comparative religion)
- Religion, Culture and Social Interaction by Jalal-ud-Dean:
- What is the relationship between religion and culture?
- How important is the use of religious language and symbols in public life?
- Where do we see secular personalities using religious references?
- To what extent does religion inspire social activity and to what extent is religion misused to legitimise social activity and decisions?
- How do we view the role of religion in social interaction?
- Photograph: Haqiqat-ul-Islam Mosque, Suriname
Editor: Mr. Shahid Aziz
Publisher: Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-e-Islam Lahore (UK)