The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
January 1909 Issue (Vol. 8, No. 1)
Table of Contents:
- An Atheistic Movement in India
- The Human Soul by Maulvi Sher Ali:
- The Vedic Theory
- The Quranic Teachings (Translated from: ‘Chashma-e-Marifat’ by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian)
- The Meaning of Sacrifices in Islam [The Festival of ‘Eid-ul-Adha’]
- An Unparalleled Disaster [An Earthquake in Messina and Reggio Calabria, Italy]
- A Strange Story of Jesus’ Second Visit on Earth
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India