The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
May 1910 Issue (Vol. 9, No. 5)
Table of Contents:
- The Divine Origin of the Holy Quran (A Reply to ‘The Sources of Islam’ by Rev. W. St. Clair Tisdall) (Part 4) by Maulana Muhammad Ali:
- Three Witnesses against Rev. Tisdall
- Rev. Tisdall’s Learning
- Rev. Tisdall’s Wonderful Investigations
- Rev. Tisdall’s Inconsistency
- The Second Coming of the Messiah
- Mary’s Parentage
- The Status of Women in Islam — Communicated
- The Christian Doctrine of Atonement (Part 4) by Mufti Muhammad Sadiq:
- The Alleged Sayings of Jesus in Favour of Atonement
- The Alleged Passages of the Old Testament favouring Atonement
- Historical Evidence against the Doctrine
- Refutation of Christianity by the Holy Quran
- Why do we reject the Christian Doctrine of Atonement?
- Notes and Comments:
- A Muslim Meeting at Kohat [N.W.F.P., India] (under the auspices of Khwaja Kamal-ud-Din)
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India