The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
June 1910 Issue (Vol. 9, No. 6)
Table of Contents:
- The Divine Origin of the Holy Quran (A Reply to ‘The Sources of Islam’ by Rev. W. St. Clair Tisdall) (Part 5) by Maulana Muhammad Ali:
- The Escape of Jesus from the Cross
- Notes and Comments:
- The Jewish Encyclopaedia on the Origin of the Afghans
- The Effect of British Rule on Hinduism
- The Fate of a Babi Prophet
- ‘Buddhism and Christianity Face to Face’
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India