The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
March 1911 Issue (Vol. 10, No. 3)
Table of Contents:
- The Ideal of Womanhood in Islam (Part 3) by Qazi Abdul Haq
- Were Quranic Teachings about War Abrogated? (Part 1) by Muhammad Din, B.A.
- An Anachronism and a Blunder by Ghulam Muhammad Khan, B.A., Mianwali [India]
- Notes and Comments:
- A New Way of Inducing Double Subscriptions
- What they say of Us?
- The Islamic Fraternity (A monthly magazine published from Tokyo, Japan)
- A Refutation of the ‘Satyarath Prakasha’ by Maulvi Ghulam Muhammad and B. Haji Hafej Sadik (Rander, District Surat)
- Translation of ‘Mantik-ul-Tair’ (‘The Speeches of the Birds’) by Shaikh Farid-ud-Din Attar.
- Muslim Chivalry by John Yehya-en-Nasr Parkinson
- A Correction [re: Islam by Maulana Muhammad Ali (appeared in ‘The Review of Religions’, January 1911)]
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India