The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
April 1911 Issue (Vol. 10, No. 4)
Table of Contents:
- Were Quranic Teachings about War Abrogated? (Part 2) by Muhammad Din, B.A.
- The Nature and Need of Miracles (Translated from the ‘Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya (Vol. 5)’ by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian)
- Notes and Comments:
- Ravages of Plague in the Punjab
- History of Plague in India during the Last Decade
- The Census and the Ahmadiyya Sect
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India