The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
July 1911 Issue (Vol. 10, No. 7)
Table of Contents:
- Christianity and Slavery by Khalid Sheldrake Effendi (Honorary Assistant Secretary, ‘The Islamic Society’, London)
- Communion with God (Part 1) by Maulana Sadr-ud-Din, B.A., B.T.
- The Present Condition of Christendom calls for a Prophet
- Notes and Comments:
- Crimes among the Clergymen
- An American Paper on Islam
- An Appeal
- The Proceedings of the Convention of Religions of India, 1909
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India