The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
August 1911 Issue (Vol. 10, No. 8)
Table of Contents:
- Some Critics and their Criticisms by John Yehya-en-Nasr Parkinson:
- Polygamy, Immorality and Divorce
- Polygamy and Monogamy
- The Founder of the Arya Samaj
- Higher Criticism and Christian Difficulties
- A Memorial [A petition to the Viceroy and Governor-General of India (Lord Charles Hardinge) imploring permission for Muslims to be allowed to offer their Friday prayers in congregation] by Khalifat-ul-Masih Maulana Nur-ud-Din
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India