The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
September 1912 Issue (Vol. 11, No. 9)
Table of Contents:
- The Teachings of Islam by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian [Advertisement]
- Ahmad and Jesus as Prophets (Part 4):
- Two more Prophecies of Jesus
- The Promise to Peter
- The Promise to the believing Thief
- Problems before the British Protestant Church by John Yehya-en-Nasr Parkinson
- Is Matter Imperishable?
- Belief in Angels and its Significance
- Did Jesus the Christ Live? (Part 2):
- A Novel Proof of the Existence of Jesus
- Notes and Comments:
- The Origin of the New Testament
- Buried Alive
- Christian attitude to Non-Christian Religions
- A Mosque in London by Khalid Sheldrake Effendi (Honorary Vice-President, The Islamic Society, London)
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: M. Baksey & Sons at the Artistic Printing Works, Nabha Road, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India