The Review of Religions (English):
Official Magazine of the Ahmadiyya Movement
January 1913 Issue (Vol. 12, No. 1)
Table of Contents:
- The Teachings of Islam by Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian [Advertisement]
- The Great Controversy, or Islam and Christianity Face to Face (Part 1):
- Introduction by Abdul Haq
- Mirza Sahib’s [Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian’s] First Paper:
- How the Holy Quran refutes the Godhead of Jesus
- Mr. Abdullah Atham’s Reply
- The Rise and Inharmonies of Theosophy (Reincarnation and Karma) by J. M. Peebles, M.D.:
- What is Reincarnation or Re-embodiment?
- Allen Kardec, of Paris, and Reincarnation
- Human Beings Re-embodied in Animals
- When and What the Method of Incarnation?
- Reincarnation opposed to Evolution
- Nature Rebels at Reincarnation
- Reincarnation and the Inequalities of Life
- Is Re-birth the only Method of Progression?
- My Personal Reincarnation Careers
- Cultured Hindu Authority upon Reincarnation
- The New Christ and Reincarnation
- The Maharajah of Bikaner’s attack on Emperor Aurangzeb
- Notes and Comments: The Annual Gathering of Ahmadis
Editor: Maulana Muhammad Ali, M.A., LL.B.
Assistant Editor: Maulvi Sher Ali, B.A.
Printer: K. B. Malik at the Ahmadiyya Printing Works, Lahore
Publisher: The Sadr Anjuman-i-Ahmadiyya, Qadian, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, India